Sunday, January 25, 2009

Weekend Update

This was the first weekend after the Bexxar dose. It was so action packed I'll have to break it down by hour.

Sat. 10:00 - Got up
Sat. 12:00 - Took a shower
Sat. 12:03 - Got dressed (I don't take long showers)
Sat. 12:04 to 2:00 - Watched TV
Sat. 2:00 to 6:00 - Broke down and cleaned, oiled and greased half of my fishing reels
Sat. 6:00 - Ate dinner (I also had a late breakfast earlier, but skipped lunch)
Sat. 7:00 - Watched a movie
Sat. 11:00 - Exhausted from the hectic day, went to bed

Sun. 6:30 - Got up, ate Malt-o-Meal, made coffee
Sun. 7:00 to 12:00 - Cleaned, oiled and greased the other half of my fishing reels.
Sun. 12:00 - Did some yard work, got tired.
Sun. 2:00 to 4:00 - Took a nap
Sun. 5:00 - Started the grill for steaks, grilled steaks, ate steaks.
Sun. 6:00 to Now - Watching 60 Minutes

I need a Personal Secretary to keep up with my schedule.

Today, I started feeling a little fatigued. Not bad, but it's here as expected. The good part about getting fatigued is the naps. I still feel pretty good. Teresa can't wait for tomorrow because I go back to work and she wants me to go back to work. She says I'm driving her crazy. I'm sure that's because I've been flying around the house like a Tasmanian Devil (not).

I appreciate all the comments here and phone calls. Keep them coming. To respond to some comments, Bill, I will gladly roll your trash to the street, for a fee. Cindy, you write fine, call if you want. I'd call you but my fingers are tired from typing and stuff.

More to come in a couple of days.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, don't hurt yourself cleaning and oiling those fishing rods, etc. You have certainly put a new spin on rolling out the trash can. I will now always think of you when we roll out our trash can on Tuesdays. You know, it's those little things........

Love ya, Sam and Linda

Anonymous said...

Hi Scott!!

Wow, I just touched base with your blog this morning to see how you are doing, and I'm amazed that you can get all of this fun stuff done in one day!!! Maybe you need a little fish tank in the house with a fish or two in there and you can use those clean fishing rods. That can be done from the couch!!!!

Glad you are doing well and enjoying some down time. I'm sure you are testing Teresa's patience!!!

We continue to pray for you and the family! How is the weather and are you getting a little ice in Madill?? We just got a little bit of snow but it hasn't even covered the ground so we might of got lucky and missed it the majority of it.

Take care!! Tell everyone HI from us!!