Today was supposed to be the day that I got the therapeutic dose. But, the dose of Bexxar intended for me didn't pass quality control. Something about this molecule not binding with that molecule. The new day is Wednesday 1/21.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
So, will this make a difference in your response to treatment?
Do you have to have a dosimetric dose again for another batch?
Should make no difference in response. No more dosimetric, because it's still pretty soon after THE dosimetric dose. The measurements they came up with after the 3 scans is still valid for the therapeutic dose, even with it being delayed.
Awesome...Good luck tomorrow.. and No Breast feeding until Friday. I have a Mid Term from Hell tomorrow....but I'll think about U to keep my mind off it....(well, I should concentrate.....I'll think about you after!) Love Ya--Prayers,
I was diagnosed with Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma in March, 2004. The disease went into remission after 6 months of chemotherapy, but returned in July, 2005. More chemo from August, 2005 to October, 2005, then underwent high-dose chemo followed by stem cell transplant in November, 2005. More remission, then another relapse in November, 2008. Tests are being done now to determine the next course of treatment. This blog will document my current health, treatment, progress, and answer questions friends and family have about anything they want to ask.
3 comments:
So, will this make a difference in your response to treatment?
Do you have to have a dosimetric dose again for another batch?
Should make no difference in response. No more dosimetric, because it's still pretty soon after THE dosimetric dose. The measurements they came up with after the 3 scans is still valid for the therapeutic dose, even with it being delayed.
Awesome...Good luck tomorrow.. and No Breast feeding until Friday. I have a Mid Term from Hell tomorrow....but I'll think about U to keep my mind off it....(well, I should concentrate.....I'll think about you after!) Love Ya--Prayers,
Kimmie and Ray
Post a Comment