Friday, January 2, 2009

New PET/CT Scan Today

As promised, here is a brief, and maybe boring, test/scan/lab/treatment and/or misc. procedure update.

Dr. Ikeguchi, one of my A of D's (Army of Doctors) ordered a PET/CT scan before we knew about the relapse. I completely forgot about it until the PET scanning place called me about it. Oops. Well, went to OKC, got scanned, had dinner with Jess, came home. That's about it. No results yet, but I imagine it will show what we already know.

Quick review of upcoming events:
Monday 1/5 - blood test
Thursday 1/8 - Dosimetric Bexxar dose (the little one) and a scan
Friday 1/9 - Glow in the dark
Monday 1/12 - scan
Wednesday 1/14 - scan
Thursday 1/15 - Bexxar therapeutic dose (the BIG one)
Friday, Saturday, Sunday - Glow, pick up metal objects by pointing at them, melt soft plastic objects by looking at them, reheat cups of coffee by stirring them with my finger, design a new RadioActive Man superhero suit.

On another note. Is the comment from Heather THE Heather S. from Bville?

Stay tuned for more Nuclear Scott News.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Scott,
Just a note to wish you well and say we'll be talking to you very soon.,
Love, Mom

Heather said...

Hi Scott,

Yes, it's Bville Heather! If you lived closer I'd be plying you with all the salsa you could hold... But alas, you are too far away. Let me know when people from your neck of the woods are coming my way and I will send them back with the goods.
Glad to hear you are doing well, love the attitude towards this whole thing. Also glad to see (from blog pic) that the fishing hasn't been too affected by the whole thing either! :-)
Tell Teresa "hello!" and I'll be lurking regularly on the blog.
Take Care! -Heather

Kathy Robertson said...

Hey Scott! Greetings from sunny (although rainy and cloudy today) southern AZ!

Finally got into your blog. For some reason or other I missed getting the right address for this one.

That radiation thing is amazing. I did not know it was that powerful and long-lasting. Sounds like you have the right attitude and are doing everything you can to beat the "devil". I have heard that nutrition helps a lot and sounds like you are on a good regimen.

Kenny is doing pretty good. Lots better than last spring. He weighs 130 lb now, up from 95 in April 08. He had a cardio vascular test on his stints last week and they were good; he has another cardio (heart) test on the 27th.

Now that I can read your inputs I will check daily!