It's only 6 days after Bexxar, but that lump on my neck is already shrinking. That is about 2 weeks sooner than the docs said I'd notice any changes. I thought I felt a change Saturday but thought it was my imagination. Sunday it really felt smaller. Monday morning it was clearly smaller by the way it looked and felt. I'd guess it's about half the size it was. And, I still feel pretty good. And, my blood work from Monday came back looking good. So far, I'm a big fan of that Bexxar!
This might be a short-lived blog if this keeps up.
Tuesday, January 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
Is the thing still on the run today, Scott (Tues.)? Thats really exciting news. Talk to you later.
Mom
Awesome news Scott!!!! It's all the resting that is helping it shrink!!!!
You will be fishing before long!!
Still shrinking! Barely noticeable now. I think I'll take up resting as a full time occupation. Might cure a lot of things.
GREAT NEWS SCOTT1111
Keep up the good work.
Fish - you better look out.
The Woody's
When do you go back to the Dr(s) or have you kept in touch with them? They'll be excited!This is such GRAND news!!I think there's been some "nuclear" action in the prayer field!!!
IT's supposed to be a nice weekend weatherwise so you'll have to get out there and fish-a pay off for all you've been through this week!!!!
Yay for Bexxar! I think the extra "x" in the word really helped...
Have you tried an egg sandwich? I think that would get rid of anything...delicious!
QP is anxious to see you and G-ma...give us a call when your radioactivity subsides!
Jert
Scott, what a BLESSING!!!!! I'm so excited!! O course, expected nothing less- you're kickeing it's butt!!!!
Love you!!!
Kimmie
(forgive me if this posts twice, I'm not sure if it went the first time!!)
Yea Yea Yea!!!! What graet news, I agree with Chelsey the extra X help. What ever it takes. Keep bring on the GOOD NEWS!!!
Love ya,
Cindi
I dunno Scott, If stuff keeps shrinking, you could end up like this:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v446/Arrowheaded/Resized_Fish_Jan_2007_016_S.jpg
Post a Comment