Friday, December 5, 2008

How To Post a Comment, Part 2

OK, now I figured out how to allow comments without a google gmail account. Try it. I'll figure this out sooner or later.

11 comments:

the wilsons said...

We finally got registered (we think).

Mom & Dad

Anonymous said...

Nice...

Anonymous said...

What a great idea! Now I won't have to bother Teresa all the time, I'll just come out here to get the update!!

Anonymous said...

How come I didn't know about this? Nobody tells me anything. Poop. :)

Anonymous said...

This is great.

Love and prayers to you.

By the way, love the fish!!!!!

John and Linda

Anonymous said...

Hi Scott,

This is a great way to keep in touch with everyone!!!

Thanks for the updates.

You are in our daily prayers and we know you will fight the cancer as best you can.

Love you all.

Kathy, Rod and Nicole

Anonymous said...

Squatty....Madill is in the United States??? Anywho, I'm thrilled with your BLOG thing!!! Now, we can all keep up with you. I don't know about you guys, but we are really TIRED of this cancer thing with you!! We want it out of you NOW and forever!!!

Let's get together as soon as we all can in '09. By the way, I LOVE to kick butt!!! Just ask Sam and my kids!!!

Love to you all!!
Sam and Linda

Anonymous said...

Hey Scott,
Thanks for putting this together. That's good stuff. Best of luck to you. We'll be praying. Let us know if there's anything we can do to help. I'd be happy to donate some stem cells if they would match up.

Thanks.

The Porters,
Matt, Kristin, Riley, Blake, Mason, Buck (lab puppy), Rusty, Cody, Jetta (Chows), Oliver, Sage (cats) and our horses, ducks, chickens, turkeys and the one remaining goose.

Doug/Mary said...

Finally get to BLOG!!! Isn't modern technology great!! Just want to let you know you're in our thoughts and prayers. Anything we can do, let us know.


always
Doug & Mary

Anonymous said...

Hi, Scotie, Seems like pretty good news from yesterday. I'll bet this won't post either. Talk to you soon.
Love, Mom

Kimmie said...

This is WAAAAY easier than the other one. I have a new BLOG if anyone wants to visit the other site, though...since I had to make one up to be able to get on... we can talk about creepy nursing students.....launch{heavy, creepy breathing}.

Ha. No, I changed my mind. I like it here, better. :)

love,
Kimmie