Hi Scott: Hope you guys had a great Christmas. Sounds like your Mom & Dad might be headed your way tomorrow, weather permitting. Sure hope they can get down to see you guys. I was just talking to them and your Mom gave me the blog info. I hate that you have to wait another week to get this under way for you. I always feel the sooner the better. You know how hard it is going to be to send the monkeys this way!!lol Anyway, our thoughts & prayers are with you & family and if we can do anything, please let us know. I'd come down and releive Teresa of nurse duty if need be, I've had alittle experience. LOVE YOU LOTS & KEEP UP YOUR TOUGH FIGHT!!! Janice & Marvin
I was diagnosed with Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma in March, 2004. The disease went into remission after 6 months of chemotherapy, but returned in July, 2005. More chemo from August, 2005 to October, 2005, then underwent high-dose chemo followed by stem cell transplant in November, 2005. More remission, then another relapse in November, 2008. Tests are being done now to determine the next course of treatment. This blog will document my current health, treatment, progress, and answer questions friends and family have about anything they want to ask.
1 comment:
Hi Scott:
Hope you guys had a great Christmas. Sounds like your Mom & Dad might be headed your way tomorrow, weather permitting. Sure hope they can get down to see you guys. I was just talking to them and your Mom gave me the blog info. I hate that you have to wait another week to get this under way for you. I always feel the sooner the better. You know how hard it is going to be to send the monkeys this way!!lol Anyway, our thoughts & prayers are with you & family and if we can do anything, please let us know. I'd come down and releive Teresa of nurse duty if need be, I've had alittle experience.
LOVE YOU LOTS & KEEP UP YOUR TOUGH FIGHT!!!
Janice & Marvin
Post a Comment