Friday, December 5, 2008
How to Post a Comment
Posting a comment is fairly easy. First, get a Google gmail account, if you don't already have one. Doing so won't generate a bunch of junk email. Then, click "comments" where you'll be taken to the comments page. In the upper right corner there is a text box where you can enter your comments, followed by a security feature, then sign in with your new (or existing) Google gmail account. Click on Publish Post and, bada bing bada boom, there's your comment. This process is different and much easier than the first blog site I tried where you had to set up your own blog site.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Trick photography can do wonders now. I've seen you fish remember!
Great news on the latest scan, now take care of business. I need you back at the gin table. I've played to 50 years and never found anyone that easy. Our thoughts and prayers are with you. See you in September it not sooner.
Gary
What is cancer screening?
Post a Comment