Got the results of the PET scan that was done on Monday, and it is GREAT! It's a two page report with lots of big $5 words. The layman's interpretation, for people like me, is that the lymphoma below my jaw is completely gone. Also, other areas in my chest and abdomen that previously showed signs of possible lymphoma activity are clear. That is the best PET scan result since this whole thing started 5 years ago. This Bexxar stuff is pretty cool.
Brother Mark took another picture of me after Bexxar. Here's the link to it: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v446/Arrowheaded/Resized_Fish_Jan_2007_016_S.jpg
I can't figure out how to hyperlink to it, so you'll probably have to copy that line and paste it in a browser to see the picture.
Still feeling kind of fatigued and the doctors are still watching my blood counts closely. That's a pretty good trade off, though, for this kind of result.
Thursday, February 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Hi Scott:
wow1 What a wonderful PET scan report. We are so happy and releived that it came back clear. Now if your blood counts don't go to low. Is the Bexxar treatment a new treatment? Keep up the hard fight and hope the fatigue goes away soon.
Love you guys alot and are so happy this treatment worked.
A. Janny
A.J.
Bexxar was approved for this kind of treatment about 3 years ago, roughly the same time as the stem cell transplant I had. The doctors were not as confident at that time about Bexxar so we opted for the SCT.
Scott and Teresa,
I'm so happy with the PET scan results. I'm saying extra prayers that you blood count goes back up. I'm sorry to hear that you have the fatigue just glad that you feel good. Definitely sound good. I like the fishing blog idea as this pic is pretty good. Are those bass? Good eating? Talk to ya later.
FANTASTIC !!! NEWS !!!
Get the fishing boat ready.
The Woody's
That is freakin AWESOME!! The fish better watch out this spring. Glad to hear everything is going so well. Take Care!
Heather S -Bville
wow!!! I can't even think of what to say rather than there really is a GOD. I am so so happy for you, and your family. This is such a big big worry for all of your family, and friends who cares deeply for you. Keep up the good work cuz! You are kicking cancer butt!
Love ya, Cindi
Post a Comment