Thursday, February 12, 2009

Still Kickin'

It's been awhile since my last post. Things have been really uneventful without much, if anything, to post. Blood tests are still coming back with acceptable results, not feeling any side effects to speak of, and, the good news, the lump appears completely gone. I have doctors appointments and a PET/CT scan this Tuesday, I think I already mentioned that, and that's about it. The disappointing part is I didn't develop superpowers, no x-ray vision, still unable to leap tall buildings in a single bound, bullet's probably won't bounce off of me, and so on. Teresa and I are sleeping in the same bed again, I can now pee standing up, my eating utensils can now intermingle with the rest of the utensils, and I can get within 6 to 10 feet of other humans without exploding their thyroid glands. That's like the Y2K buildup when everyone thought all computers were going to crash, then nothing happened. I'll take that kind of non-excitement anytime. So, one more update after the follow up doctor visits and scan then I'll probably sign off this blog and hope this issue never rears its ugly head again. But, it's been fun. I might post a fishing report every once in a while.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Scott:
I know you think I've forgotten about you, but I've tried and tried to post a comment I'm sure you've not received any of them. I have no idea what I'm doing wrong. Anyway, I'm trying again.
So glad to hear you are doing so good and didn't get down in bed with this treatment. Sure will be looking forward to the update after your tests.
How about your house? Is it still standing. Alot of bad weather down your way. Think of you guys all the time.
Love Ya,
Janice

Anonymous said...

There couldn't be anymore EXCITING news, actually. Nice.

Love ya'll

Kimmie

Anonymous said...

Squatty...discontinuing this blog is a positive thing....but I've thoroughly enjoyed reading about your escapades. You put such a funny twist on all of it. We are thinking about you and Teresa...let's get together soon!!

Linda and Sam