Monday, March 16, 2009

Uuuuppppdddaaaaaaaaatttttte

Teresa reminded me that I haven't posted anything for a couple of weeks. Been kind of tired. All of my blood counts are getting pretty low. You may notice that I'm typing slower than usual, so try to read slower. I had a platelet transfusion a couple of weeks ago and the platelets went up, then they went back down, but now they went up a little all by their little selves based on this mornings test. All the other counts went down at a slightly slower pace than the previous 3 weeks. Maybe I've hit bottom (I've said that before).

My memory has been a little absent. I remember things eventually, it just seems to take a bit longer to call up some things in my head. Not sleeping too well, unexpectedly, and I'm having weird dreams. Teresa suggested I write down the dreams and write a screenplay or a book. Problem is I don't remember them because my memory is sluggish. Oh yeah, I meant to say I'm having a little trouble with my memory and tend to repeat myself. And, my memory doesn't seem to be as good. I'm sure it will come back. What was I saying? Oh, my memory hasn't functioned too well lately.

My next doctor appointment is coming up. Don't remember the date, sometime in early April...with some doctor...in some other town other than wherever I live at the moment.

Hasta la vista till the next time Teresa reminds me to write a blog update.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your memory problem may be caused by something other then your medical condition. Like old age.

It even happens to me. The man with the steel trap mind. Well, the trap apparently got rusty.

I also have strange dreams but I don't think they would make a good book. Maybe a comic book.

Maybe it runs in the family.

I hope your platelets, or what ever they are, get higher or lower or where ever they are supposed to go.

In the mean time I'm going to sit on the porch in this fine warm weather and watch the squirrels.
( If I don't fall asleep)

Get some rest..

Dad

Anonymous said...

Hi Scott,

How are you guys doing? Did you get settled in the new home? Hope you are feeling better. Give us a run down sometime again.

Take care and tell Teresa Hi.